Fundamentals for Briefing and Demonstration Activities
IMPLEMENTATION PRINCIPLES ABOUT REQUESTS OF PERFORMING BRIEFINGS/DEMONSTRATIONS OF COMPANIES/ENTERPRISES TO INTRODUCE THEIR PRODUCTS/SERVICES IN TURKISH MINISTRY OF NATIONAL DEFENCE
1. The application is executed to Ministry of National Defense (MoD), Technical Services Department (TSD) with the request letter by the company/enterprise that would perform the briefing and/or demonstration.
2. Following documents must be attached to the request letter;
a. The applicant company/enterprise; or company letter indicating which company would be being represented if the application would be executed on behalf of another domestic or oversees company.
b. An abstract information regarding the product or service that is requested to be introduced (including signatures, company letterhead and link to the website for further information).
3. If there are institutions/establishments that are desired to attend the meeting by the company/enterprise, they could be examined too and if it would be considered appropriate, those institutions/establishments could attend the briefing/demonstration as well.
4. Prospective number of participants is reported to the company/enterprise on digital platform. In case the company/enterprise decides to perform the briefing/demonstration afterwards, the date of meeting would be determined by bilateral coordination.
5. In case the request is received from the company/enterprise that would perform the briefing/demonstration, equivalent Turkish Liras of 650 US Dollars due to daily exchange rate, must be deposited to “T.C. Merkez Bankası” (Central Bank of Turkish Republic), to account number IBAN: TR 56 0000 1001 0000 0350 1540 33 towards “Merkez Saymanlık Müdürlüğü Veznesi” (Cash Desk of Directorship of Central Bookkeeping) and the original receipt which includes the phrase of “Damga vergisive KDV ücrete dahildir” (Stamp taxation and VAT are included the price), must be delivered to MoD TSD. If briefing and demonstration would be performed together, only one performing fee would be deposited.
6. In case a change in the date of the briefing and/or demonstration due to a “compelling condition”, notifying should be done by the fastest means before the sufficient time to informing the participants.
7. Staff list of the company/enterprise that would perform the briefing/demonstration, copies of foreign staff’s passports, brands and serial numbers of the computers which would be used, and the materials list must be sent to TSD at least one week before the activity.
8. The company/enterprise is not allowed to bring cell phones to the place of briefing/demonstration, take records by audible or visual devices, take pictures, and obtain the information of the participants.
9. Designation/sales/assignment costs of equipment and places which belong to the armed forces such as weapons, outfits, ammunition, staff, and areas that would be used in the demonstration; and required ensuring process is provided by the company/enterprise which would perform the briefing/demonstration.